When deciding to opt for the best two-wheeler insurance plans, you would come across enough benefits offered by multiple different insurance providers. But given the sheer number of insurance providers in the country, selecting a good two-wheeler insurance policy as per one’s exact requirements and budget can take time and effort.
Downloading a two wheeler insurance app can provide information and comparison between policies. However, it can still be an overwhelming task to decide on the final policy unless we know what to look for.
Let us assist you by providing a brief overview of two-wheeler insurance with some unique features and benefits that would help you make an informed decision.
How to select the best two-wheeler insurance policy?
- Claim Settlement Ratio (CSR): The CSR reflects the insurance company’s performance. Assuming you are dealing with an insurance company with a high claim settlement ratio, then the likelihood of your claim being processed could be higher.
- Coverage:You should choose a comprehensive bike insurance plan to cover various risk factors effectively. If you select a basic insurance plan, it may only cover third-party damages. Vehicle loss or theft, as well as own damage, may not be covered.
- Policy Term:The premium is affected by the insurance policy’s tenure. If you have a long term policy, your insurance premium may be low, and you may save money.
- Premium:The insurance premium may be determined by the make and model of the vehicle, the age of the vehicle, risk factor coverage, geographic location, and other factors. You might have to bear a higher premium if you use your vehicle frequently.
- Large Garage Network: You should choose a two-wheeler plan from those providers that have a large comprehensive participating garage network which may help you with cashless & quick services if you are involved in an accident.
* Standard T&C Apply
Based on the above, here is the best insurance company:
Bajaj Allianz Two-Wheeler Insurance: A dependable & seamless customer-oriented approach makes Bajaj Allianz one of the well-known and sought-after names in two-wheeler insurance plans. The Bajaj allianz bike insurance app has the following key features:
- Covers losses or damages to the two-wheeler resulting from theft, riots, terrorist activities, as well as natural disasters including earthquakes, cyclones, and floods.
- Provides third-party liability coverage in case of property damage, injuries due to negligence, or other unforeseen circumstances
- Simple online insurance renewal
- Cashless services at network garages
- Instant assistance for any policy or service-related issue is provided via 24-hour customer service
- Quick and hassle-free claims settlement/support and various free services
- SMS updates regarding the claim status of your insured two wheeler
* Standard T&C Apply
Remember that having a bike insurance is mandatory in the country and we recommend to download and check bike insurance apps and compare the key features of policies before finalising one.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.